Talking To The Songbird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rules and access to the forum
Rules and access to the forum EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:19 pm by NamelessRiver

Rules and access to the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NamelessRiver
Pot Noodles Eater
Pot Noodles Eater

Rules and access to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules and access to the forum   Rules and access to the forum EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Every forum needs rules, nothing really bad but it's necessary!   Rules and access to the forum 644414708
0. This forum is about Gallaghercest. It was designed as a place to bring together shippers. If you are not interested by the lover's relationship between Noel and Liam, please just leave (: 

1. You must be an adult to register (mainly because of point 0.  Rules and access to the forum 348658776  )
2. The subject of incest is a delicate one, that's why the forum is locked. If you want to access to the full forum, you need to register then to send me a message (just click on the PM button at the bottom of my post). Then you will access to all the hidden sections!  Rules and access to the forum 746279792

3. All the songs are about Liam (yes, that's a rule too!) Rules and access to the forum 1555970786

4. Do not swear I'm kidding Rules and access to the forum 2958675550
Back to top Go down
https://talkingtothesongbird.board-directory.net

Rules and access to the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talking To The Songbird :: Forum's rules-
Jump to: